Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Stash Busting - Tissue Holders

I've been sick for the past couple of weeks. During my few awake hours, I rearranged my office/sewing room and found stacks of fabric that I really don't know what to do with. You know what I'm talking about. I could sew for the next month straight and still not use up everything I have here.

I was in Hawai'i about a month ago and stopped by Kuni Island Fabrics and picked up this cute pink tissue holder. And after suffering through this nasty respiratory infection, I've found myself running low on Kleenex! So it seemed like a perfect time to recreate these.











Sorry about the terrible pictures. It's raining and dreary here so the lighting is awful. But somehow it's fitting for a Sunday. And I don't have to feel guilty about sitting around sewing all day.

No comments: